I’ve never experienced spring season but I fancy thinking that I will enjoy it with pretty flowers in bloom and unmistakable crispness in the air. Taking off from my spring fantasies, I came up with this green and pink combo. Think carnations and pink roses in bloom. I like pink and green because it’s girly and gives off a fresh look.
1. Avon Ideal Luminous concealer in Almond
2. Avon Ideal Luminous Pressed Powder in Neutral
3. Fanny Serrano Powder Blush in Silky Coral
4. ELF Makeup Clutch
5. ELF Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil
6. Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Plus
7. Avon Simply Pretty Colorbrights Lipstick in Pampering Pink
Some tips in applying eyeshadow:
1. You might want to use a primer especially if you have oily lids.
2. ELF shadows are not very pigmented when applied dry. Applied with a light hand, the effect is quite sheer. I discovered that to have more color and to bring out the pigment, I can wipe my ELF eyeshadow brush (yes, ELF too!) with a baby wipe then dip the brush into the palette. It works! 🙂 (newbie ko, ‘no?:P)
What color combination would you use for spring vibes? 🙂